Saturday, February 4, 2012

Here We Go

Here we go...Shellie and I have talked about starting a blog for over a year now and finally are ready to jump in.  We both love to create- Shellie is a traditional paper Scrapbooker, I am All Digital now and haven't looked back.  I do still get my paper fix making cards and it is the BEST when I get to craft with friends...


Here we are at a weekend Scrapbooking event- we <3 us some Scrappin' Time!


So what will the blog be about?
C- Creative Things (Scrapbooking, Card making, Projects)
H- Homemade Things (I <3 making my own cleaners and detergents, so those goodies will be here.)
A- Appetizing Things (I cook because my family likes to eat...there I said it!  Freezer Cooking Rocks!)
T- Tender Things (The things that touch our hearts- the Lord, ministry, our husbands, kids, and friends)

Hope that you like what you see and follow us in this journey.  Comment lots; we like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment