Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

So this week is teacher appreciation week and I wanted to do something other than Apple themed, lotion or candles. So I headed to my favorite spot Pinterest to get some ideas. I find so many things there then just take them and modify them to my taste. I never know how they will turn out.


For this project I bought glass jars the large ones are for the main teachers and smaller ones for specials.
I bought candy to use match my message.

I'm EXTRA happy to have you for a teacher. Don't SNICKER, but I think your great! You are MOUNDS of fun and have brought me so much JOY. I think you ROCK. Thanks for always being so JOLLY and helping me become such a SMARTIE. Teachers like you are worth a MINT. You are MIGHTY MAGNIFICENT. Thanks for all you do, you deserve a big PAYDAY!






I filled the jars with the candy trying to line it up around the sides in the order it was mentioned used  in message. After that I filled the center with extra candy, trying to put at least two of each bar.










Once the jars were filled I printed out my labels and inked around the edges to ad just a little extra color. I attached them to the jar  using double sided tape. Next I choose large flowers for the top of jars, using  brads and buttons for the center of the flower. Then I used stickles (one of my fave things) to add a little bling around the lid. There you have it!

The smaller jars were really simple. I filled them with Starburst, used ribbon around the edge of the lid and used my message as the decoration for the top of the lid.

 



I'm BURSTING with
HAPPINESS that your
my teacher.


That's it :) Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment